All In is a training and consultancy enterprise that works with clients to improve the quality of participation and engagement in their services and projects by:
• Simplifying the jargon, the theory and the policy;
• Clarifying which tools and techniques work best;
• Innovating with new ideas and approaches.
Built on decades of practice and insight, with a team who have learned through experience what works, All In takes a practical and interactive approach to work that includes:
• Assertive Outreach;
• Engaging Seldom Heard Voices;
• Psychologically Informed Environments;
• Community Budgeting;
• Developing Peer Approaches;
All In is hosted by The Homeless Network (GHN).