Outward Reach

Outward Reach Charity has developed a unique combination of specialist Training, Development, Recruitment and Insurance services. Our ethos is to provide a service which will address the development needs of both individuals and SME’s, working closely with employers to meet their business development and recruitment needs to help their businesses prosper. The Outward Reach Skills Academy provides integrated economic and social development skills that improve the employment opportunities of individuals and gives businesses a highly trained workforce. Outward Reach Charity can assist its clientele in obtaining training grants and funding to offset some of the costs of training courses. Outward Reach are working with other Social Enterprises and Charities to obtain funding to deliver specialist and unique training programmes to meet the legislative requirements needed to assist people back into the work place. Outward Reach Charity is working all over the UK to deliver training. We are flexible enough to meet client demands for on-site or locally facilitated training throughout the UK. The most important keys to success for Outward Reach Charity are developing visibility to generate new business leads, strong concentration on relationships with clients, and a high level of quality in our services. The co-operation between selected partners, with their own functional specialism’s and Outward Reach Charity, is flexible--with the ability to change rapidly if the market demands. Due to the cost of training there is a major gap in the employment marketplace within the aforementioned sectors. Outward Reach Charity aims to work with awarding training bodies in order to deliver accredited, high standard training courses that will give clients the confidence, skills and knowledge to gain meaningful employment. The aim is to deliver training to people with 80% securing employment. The remaining 20% will be given in-depth one-to-one support to help them achieve their aspirations. We always maintain the needs and aspirations of the individuals we work with as the core of what we do. For too long unemployed people have been ‘shunted’ from pillar to post by many training providers only interested in ‘bums on seats’ to ensure they get funding. With each person we engage we will have a signed agreement between both parties that will detail how Outward Reach Charity will support, inform and mentor each individual. For their part they will also agree to do the best they can to achieve their lifetime goals. Our inactive citizens will become active citizens that will enhance not only their own lives but will also benefit their inner circle of family and friends and the communities they live in.


07793 005958

1a Cadogan Street
G2 6QE