VoiceOver provides high quality, affordable interpreting and translation services to public, private and third sector organisations.
With fixed rates and no travel fees within city boundaries, using VoiceOver will not only allow you to communicate effectively with non English speaking groups, it will allow you to do so within budget, and while contributing to the circular economy.
- VoiceOver covers a huge range of languages, both mainstream and minority.
- In person interpreting starting at £29.50 per hour for SMEs, charities and public sector customers
- Video Link interpreting starting at £29.50
- Document translation including posters and legal letters, from just £36.50 for up to 500 words
- DPSI qualified and PVG checked interpreters
- Same day service available at no extra charge
- Clients include British Red Cross, Scottish Refugee Council, banks, local councils, law firms and housing associations.
All profits are reinvested in the Govan Community Project, a registered charity providing vital services to refugees and asylum seekers to help them to integrate in their local communities.
Founded in 2011, VoiceOver is at the forefront of using interpreting services effectively to make all services more accessible, including be the first UK agency to offer video interpreting as a standard service.
We believe interpreting services should e affordable for all organisations, so that nobody goes without quality interpreting or is dependent on family members or friends to act as interpreters.