Zero Waste Scotland Circular Economy Investment Fund
Posted on March 20 2019 at 14:02
Zero Waste Scotland is investing £18 million as grant funding to small and medium sized enterprises who are helping to create a more circular economy.
Proposals are invited from:
- Small to medium sized enterprises (less than 250 employees/turnover less than €50 million)
- Non-profit organisations (charities and social enterprises)
The Fund is interested in :
- Exploring markets for new circular economy products
- Development and adoption of innovative business models for new circular economy products and services
- Development and uptake of innovative technologies, products and services to support a circular economy
Find further information on the application process here.