Mackintosh at the Willow, 215 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3EX.View larger map
Mackintosh at the Willow, Glasgow
March 18, 10:00am-4:00pm
The workshop is for any creative / cultural organisation looking for a greater understanding of social investment, including examples of others who have used social investment in their funding mix. There will also be time to explore the opportunities and challenges in relation each individual organisation’s particular scenario. Come and find out:
- What is social investment and is it right for me?
- About using grants, loans and other social investment models as part of a broad financial mix
- How social investors approach risk and support organisations to prepare for social investment
- Tips on raising finance to grow and develop socially enterprising activities
- Steps to help you become investment ready
Find out more and book your place here.