Book onto a free taster session to find out more about the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme, run in partnership with the School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE) and jointly funded by the National Lottery Community Fund.
This programme supports you for a year with:
• A learning programme: 14 days spread over a year
• A grant
• One-to-one mentoring
• Peer support from a community of social entrepreneurs
There is no cost to you at any point.
This free session will help you:
• Understand what the programme’s all about
• Decide if it’s right for you
• Get a feel for what it’s like to learn at SSE
• Understand how the grant works
• Get tips on applying
• Ask questions to our friendly team