Scottish Youth Theatre, The Old Sheriff Court, 105 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF.View larger map
Scottish Youth Theatre, Glasgow
February 14, 6:00pm-9:30pm
Turn up – be creative – do your own thing
P.S. its free!
One Thursday night every month, we invite young people aged 16 – 25 to use our Glasgow venue for free, to be creative in their own way. It should be related to the performing arts, so you can rehearse, improvise, experiment across art forms - whatever you choose... just come along!
Here’s the fine print……
Any questions? Drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On a designated Thursday arrive any time after 6pm and be clear of the building by 9:30pm
- Everyone attending should be aged between 16 – 25 (you’ll need to prove age, no interloping 26+ year olds!)
- No auditions or performances, it’s about developing work
- Rooms offered on a first come first served basis
- We provide chairs and space – you need to bring your own equipment
- Respect fellow attenders, staff and the venue
- Leave the space as you find it
- Be creative!