As the challenges and opportunities in the sector grow, there is an increasing need for organisations to become more self- reliant and enterprising.
This requires a particular mind-set and approach as well as an openness to risk, a greater understanding of what financial support is available and innovative thinking.
For many of us in the sector, this is an area that we are less familiar with. Talking about financial products, the idea of raising finance or taking a loan for the organisation can seem a challenge. However increasingly there are many innovative, less risky social investment products available to assist you in your journey towards greater self-reliance.
On this programme you will
· Understand the mindset needed to undertake financial risk
· Familiarise yourself with the world of social investment /social finance and the benefits and challenges for your organisation
· Explore the different social investments options available to your organisation
· Increase your financial confidence
· Hear how other organisations have benefited from raising capital to support their social impact and what their key learnings were
To book your place please click here or ring 0131 243 2697.
Through the support of the Scottish Government Social Enterprise Academy are able to offer this leadership programme at the cost of £70.