Aspiring Membership is open to all non-constituted social enterprises operating or trading within the Greater Glasgow area who are working towards meeting The Voluntary Code of Practice for Social Enterprise in Scotland. This membership applies for 1 membership year (1st April to 31st March), and at the point of renewal, depending on the organisational status will be reviewed with a view to moving to Full or Associate membership. .
As a Aspiring GSEN member you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Peer support from like-minded social entrepreneurs
- Membership meetings with guest speakers
- Monthly newsletters with up to date information within social enterprise in Glasgow and beyond
- Access to appropriate free and heavily subsidised key events and training
- Inclusion in appropriate bespoke support
- Signposting to resources including business support and other services
- Access to Third Sector Interface support, services and initiatives
Aspiring Membership is open to anyone who is:
- A new social enterprise that is not yet constituted and membership of GSEN will support further development.
- Working towards an appropriate legal structure.
- Working towards fulfilling the voluntary code of practice for social enterprise in Scotland criteria.
Join GSEN now