Glasgow Social Enterprise Trade Show Prizes!
Posted by Elizabeth McKenna
on November 17 2014 at 08:51
If you register and come along to the Glasgow Trade Show you could be in with the chance of winning a bunch of prizes kindly donated to the event by Glasgow Social Enterprises.
Have a look at what you could win below:
- Breakfast Basket delivered to your door by Delivered Next Day Personally
- A very special bottle of Black Label Lanson champagne, specially bottled for Wimbledon 2014 which comes in a tennis ball cooling sleeve from EVH
- A £300 training voucher which essentially gets the winner access to the extensive range of short training course delivered at a time/place to suit them at no cost, all courtesy of EVH
- 5 x 2 FREE bike hires from South West Community Cycles
- 2 x Panto tickets for Cinderella at the SHED running from Thursday 18th Dec to Sunday 21st Dec from TRAM Direct
- £10 voucher to spend at the Glad Cafe
- 5 x The Experience Go Karting Vouchers
- Bottle of Whisky courtesy of CEIS
- One on site photographic session, including license free digital images from Photobility
- Free ½ day session in a large conference room, supplied with tea, coffee. water and biscuits from Young Enterprise Scotland
- 2 x tickets for Cinderella on Saturday 13th December at 7pm at Queens Drive from Ecole Enterprise
- A rug from Spruce Carpets
- Family Bushcraft Experience for 1 Adults 1 Child which has the value of £45 from Green Aspirations Scotland
- Visit the Homes for Good stand, let them know what Home means to you and you could win an afternoon tea at Blythswood Square Hotel.